Transportation Engineering Services
We conduct safety studies, develop detailed traffic forecasts, prepare transportation management plans, and create effective signalization, signing and lighting strategies.
Drawing from a seamless integration of engineering, planning, and environmental expertise, MASER offers all the necessary resources for meeting the traffic needs of projects ranging from small community developments to major highway interchange systems.
- Traffic impact studies
- Corridor studies
- Capacity analyses
- Maintenance of traffic
- Route and interstate signing
- Pavement markings
- Highway and pedestrian lighting
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- Transportation system management
- Traffic command and control systems